Do you have a difficulty maintaining a regular practice on your own?
You are not the only one. This difficulty is very common, especially among beginners. In order for you to continue benefit from mindfulness, it will be helpful for you practice together with others. Having a group of people to practice with and to share experiences with can help establish practice as a regular part of your life.
You may do any one or more of the followings:
- Connect with your class participants in your Mindfulness Group. (If you haven’t joined yet, click here to join your group.)
- Continue meeting the mindfulness class participants as an informal group to continue your mindfulness practice after completing the course/class.
- Practice with your family, friends or co-workers. (See also how to create your own mindfulness group)
- Practice mindfulness with Sung
- Attend another class for group practice opportunities and continuing learning. See Continue Learning.
Practicing on your own is good but there is nothing like having an experienced teacher and a community to support your practice.